The only regulated multi skills development course available, the 1st4Sport Level 2 Award in Multi-Skills Development in Sport, has been carried out by staff at the Leeds United Foundation.
This allows staff to be able to:
- Design, deliver and evaluate Multi Skills sessions for both KS1 & KS2
- Aid the development of movement confidence and sport related skills
- Educate children on the fundamentals of movement in fun, imaginative and progressive ways
- Promote sport enjoyment and participation
What we offer?
Sessions that are tailored to suit the needs of the school and/or individual group, which can be integrated into the schools PE Curriculum requirements during school time or as an extra-curricular activity.
- Multi Skills Coaching Programme:
Curriculum time coaching: £30 per coach / per hour
Outside curriculum time coaching: £35 per coach / per hour
*Each working group must be within a 2-year age band
Should any of these be of interest to your school then please do not hesitate Carla Cantrell for more information or to book on 0113 367 6598. Alternatively you can email email@example.com