Girls Centre of Excellence
The Leeds United Girls Centre of Excellence is one of the countries first sports development programmes for females. We provide students the option to combine full-time study with a football training schedule.
Focusing on all four corners of a players development (technical, physical, social and psychological) to achieve their full potential.
- Our centre works closely with the England International team to ensure potential players have the opportunity to be scouted
- Over 64 players participate on a weekly basis at the centre
- A number of our players have been recognised for their achievements by attending England international trading camps and many have progressed to full International honours at U15 and U17 age groups
- Under 15s player Rachel Slater become the first player to progress through the Foundations 'Premier League Girls' Football Programme to reach the elite centre level
- Rebecca Rayner has player for England U17s on several occasions
- Two U15 players are still attending an elite player camp on a regular basis
For more details on our Centre of Excellence, contact:
Gary Waddington via:
Call 0113 367 6598 or 07947 877 854