We offer both football training and academic qualifications specifically for males and females aged between 16-18 years old.
Students combine full time study with a football training schedule and the chance to represent the Leeds United Foundation within the college league.
The course gives students a fully recognised qualification for UCAS applications whilst also giving insight into the football and sports industry.
Overall the course includes;
- Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sports (Performance and Excellence)
- Work Experience
- 12 hours of theoretical studies
- 9 hours of practical sessions
- Opportunity to gain FA Level 1 Coaching Certificate
- Entry requirements 4 GCSE's at C or above and must have a keen interest in football
- Students are aiming to obtain a Level 3 BTEC award; equivalent to 3 A-Levels
Did you know...?
- You can apply for our courses via UCAS. Simply click here
- Our courses provide an opportunity for you to get into University
- All currently on target to pass
We aim to...
- Increase the number of participants on our programme
If you'd like to book a place or find out more, call us on 0113 367 6059 or email email@example.com