The Leeds United Foundation in partnership with L & E Learn Experience run residential courses for football players (girls & boys) who wish to improve their individual skills and knowledge of the game.
L & E work with The Leeds United Foundation’s respected accomplished coaches. They share with the students, a passion for the game and have made a career of imparting their knowledge and experience to thousands of young footballers.
All courses include the following and run from either between 9am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 5pm, Monday to Friday:
- Coaching programme delivered by Leeds United trained, UEFA qualified coaches.
- Football seminars including Football Food, Football Fitness, What Makes Great Players, Tactics and Strategies and Opportunities in Football.
- Tour of Elland including visit to see The Leeds United Training Ground.
- Exclusive Leeds United training kit.
- Visit by First Team Professional player to the Camp. (Subject to availability).
For further information or to book a place, please see following link: