Come and enjoy your football regardless of your ability, Learn new skills and how to use them in our small group games.
Our NEW programme focuses on individual skills and is suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-12 years old. Learning is of a long term nature with the emphasis on four modules, Ball Control, Moves, Passing & Receiving, and Attacking & Defending.
Our overall aim is to develop confident and creative players whilst teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to train hard and enjoy playing the game.
Players will be challenged to master each of the four modules to improve their overall ability & understanding of our sessions which are specified to meet the needs of each individual.
Sessions are great value for money, professional, clear learning outcomes, safe and a fun learning environment.
- Great Learning Environment
- Support & Patience
- Learning Through Games
- Fundamental Movements
- Technical Development
- Boston Spa School, Wetherby, LS23 6RW (Mondays, 6.00pm-7.00pm)
- Outwood Grange Academy, Wakefield, WF1 2PF (Mondays, 6.00pm-7.00pm)
- Goals Soccer Centre, Redcote Lane, Kirkstall, LS4 2AW (Wednesdays, 5.30pm-6.30pm)
- Thomas Danby College, Roundhay Road, Harehills, LS7 3BG (Thursdays, 5.00pm-6.00pm)
- Bruntcliffe School 3G Pitch, Bruntcliffe Lane, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0LZ (Saturdays, 11.00am-12.00pm)
- A1 Football Factory, Unit 1, A1 Business Park, WF11 0BU (Tuesdays, 6.00pm-7.00pm)
For further information on our Skills Centres please contact: email@example.com